We'll prepare and lodge your quarterly or monthly Business Activity Statement (BAS) meaning that you will be well aware of your GST and PAYG liabilities. We’re not just filing a bunch of numbers as we take a 6 step approach to our BAS service:
- Create a recurring task in our job management system so we never miss a deadline and begin work on your BAS within 14 days after the end of the reporting period.
- Carry out an audit of all expenses for the period by checking that GST has been claimed on every bill that it should have been and conversely that it hasn't been claimed where it shouldn't have been.
- Carry out an audit of all income for the period to ensure that GST has been included on every sales invoice that it should have been and conversely that it hasn't been included where it shouldn't have been.
- Balance your PAYG liabilities with the underlying pay runs for the reporting period.
- Send notification of the amount due within 21 days of the end of the month or quarter with a request to electronically sign your BAS.
- Lodge your BAS with the ATO on time.