Bridge Pacific is a 100% Xero bookkeeping service. We are proud to be a Xero Silver Champion Partner with 3 certified team members. Darren, Lior & Trent are qualified to help you access all the features and benefits that Xero offers.
Our clients love using Xero. It is the market leading bookkeeping and accounting software in Australia and is continually improving its functionality.
Did you know that ...
- small businesses report that online accounting software like Xero has made running their businesses easier.
- many businesses say that they believe the information they get from Xero has helped business growth and decision-making.
- even more claim that they’ve seen a reduction in overall spending on admin costs after they start using Xero.
Bridge Pacific uses Xero to deliver the following services:
- Bank Reconciliation
- BAS & IAS preparation and lodgment
- Payroll processing
- Accounts Payable (bills)
- Account Receivable (sales invoices)
- Fixed Assets
How does Xero help you?
As a Xero Certified Partner, we know that some of the key features for small and medium businesses in Australia are:
- Secure file access from any number of devices – this is exactly like being able to access your work emails on your office computer but also your phone when you’re on the go. Xero is a cloud-based software package, so your data travels with you and isn’t locked away on a single system at your accountant's office.
- Automated file saving – losing your billing and financial data is stressful. Xero eliminates that problem by automatically backing up all your financial data to the cloud so there is always a copy that can be retrieved.
- Bank integration – Xero has developed links with all the major banks to provide bank feeds. This means your bank account and credit card transactions are automatically imported into Xero each day. The time savings are enormous!
We are YOUR Xero bookkeeper
Bridge Pacific is a certified Xero partner and your personal bookkeeper. We can help you to decide if Xero would be a good fit for your business.
We would love to hear from you, and we will be happy to help you to choose which bookkeeping services are best for you.